- It is a treatment that can be applied to any hair type; it is totally safe and does not irritate the eyes. In the case of curly Afro-style hair, significant curl reduction is achieved though the hair is not totally smoothened.
- It brings a natural straightening effect, and does not give the sensation of lifeless hair which is straight as a board as in Japanese hair straightening. As it does not contain formaldehyde or its derivatives, it does not deposit any film on the hair making it easy to brush, and style as desired.
- It is fully compatible with any previous straightening, colouring, uncurling treatment or any other chemical action.
- It offers exceptional results in straightening, duration and the shine and silkiness of the hair.
- It allows you to wave your hair or style it as you wish. Just wash your hair the following day in order to enjoy the straightening effect.
- It removes frizz; if you wish to keep a certain degree of curliness, just reduce the application of the irons during the treatment to get this result.
- It will no longer be necessary to apply the straightening irons every morning to straighten your hair. Just wash it and dry it with the hairdryer. You will gain over half an hour every morning.
- The treatment lasts between six weeks and three months depending on the hair type. The straightening effect will gradually disappear with each time washing the hair. Consequently, the new hair growth will not reveal any irregular gap with the straightened hair.
Carbocisteine weakens the hydrogen and saline bridges, bringing about the rearrangement of cystine links of the surface of capillary fibres. After applying the Straightening Activator Agent, you must use ceramic straightening irons. Your hair will be straightened and, at the same time, curls will be controlled and reduced. The influence of pH in this formula is definitive for obtaining straight and disciplined hair. PLUSLISS is compatible with all transformative hair treatments, which is why it can be applied to the hair which has undergone chemical straightening, colouring or decolouring treatments.
No, as it is a non-aggressive treatment, depending on the hair type; different results are expected for curl and volume reduction.
When you note that the effects of the previous treatment have disappeared, normally between 2 and 3 months.
There is no incompatibility between PLUSLISS and other previously applied straightening treatments.
Because it does not contain formaldehyde; products containing formaldehyde need it to harden for two or three days in order to create the film that binds the cuticle. For this reason the hair cannot be washed until after 48 to 72 hours.
PLUSLISS can be applied on previously dyed hair, but you must remember that between the product’s acid pH and the application of the straightening irons, there may be a variation in the colour of one or two tones. Unlike other treatments, the colouring may be applied during the straightening session, after washing your hair with Balancing Unsalted shampoo (Step 10) and before applying the Restorative Mask (Step 11). There is no problem if you apply the colouring treatment days after the PLUSLISS treatment or whenever you wish. If the hair has been dyed with henna, the results may be unsatisfactory.
Yes, as this is normally weak and damaged hair, due to the decolouring process itself, you are recommended to dry your hair to 50% before applying the Straightening Activator Agent and not to use straightening irons at over 170º C to prevent the blond tone changing colour.